*Mushy* :">

I've been feeling particularly mushy for more than a week now...and I have to blame one person for that...my very special handsome someone :-P I'm so glad that the emo-ness of the past weeks have been totally replaced by this overwhelming mushy feeling and romantic mood. It feels like everything's so new again, like when we've just begun, and it feels so amazing, that it even made being sick bearable. =)

On a random note (no worries, this is kinda related), I heard the new Glee songs and I was surprised that one of the songs that they covered for this week's episode was Crush by Jennifer Paige...and I had that song as my status in my AIM before for Pax...too bad I lost the courage to put it up when he was actually online. It was so lame...but yeah...it was my song for him before when I was just starting to fall for him. :))

Anyways, I'm really really really happy now and I hope to make this last forever. I'm determined. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say? Did I whine too much?