Me Without You

This song came on my player suddenly...and I've realized that this is my current state right now. Although this is actually just a temporary leave...he just left for a day short of a week vacation and I'm left here...blank.

In a way, I think this is good. I'm looking at it as a preview of what could happen if he just *knocks on wood* left me...and this is clearly my answer.

I just feel blank without him. Even if we can actually still talk a little, I still feel empty. When he's at home or in the dorm in the Uni, I feel okay, I feel safe and secure...so unlike right now.

*sigh*

1 comments:

Paxomaniac said...

Hey there...no doubting me, leaving is not an option and you know that =P

But you know that I know this feeling so well right now, it feels different not being at home or even not being at school...but look on the bright side...5 more days to go, that's down to one hand :D

You have to keep smiling for me Wonder Girl, just as simple as that, even if you fake it...and I'll be back to you before you know it :D

mahal na mahal na mahal kita :-*

Post a Comment

What can you say? Did I whine too much?