Thanks to Boredom and Loneliness...

For if it wasn't for those two things, I wouldn't have been able to talk to a friend who I've been hiding from in YM for like two weeks now since he told me something about wanting to talk about his lovelife and mine. It turned out to be a good conversation...and it made me realize stuff.

He's one of my gay friends...yes...I have many...let's just say I'm kinda a gay magnet. And the real reason why I was hiding from him was that I easily get bored and annoyed listening to him talk about his new boyfriend (ever since he had admitted to me that he's gay, he told me about three different guys he has had a past with). But since my love is away on vacation and I've got nothing better to do anyways with my spare time, I decided to get back to him today...and surprisingly, I enjoyed the conversation I had with him. He has made me realize a lot of stuff that inspired me even more about my own relationship.

So the lesson I learned for today is to not push aside friends when they want to talk to you...who knows what new things I'll learn from them? Like this time...it's really good to know that there is someone close to you who understands your situation and doesn't judge.

I'm really glad I talked to him today. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say? Did I whine too much?