On sembreak...and feeling used

So my first semester finally ended last week, last Wednesday to be exact. I wasn't sure how to feel about it at first. Of course, part of me was so relieved that finally, requirements and deadlines and all those academic pressures are over for at least two weeks. And then part of me is still nervous about finding out the results of your hard work...could they be enough to save myself from a 5? One said apparently not enough. *sigh*

But still, so far I know I've passed two subjects already. The other two are still unknown at the moment and they're making me nervous still. Hahaha! But what the heck, last weekend I decided to forget it for a moment and to just enjoy that time with my SF's and plus one's. It was fun and tiring, and I did miss sleep. Hahaha!

Now...feeling used...why?

I don't know either. I just feel like for some reason I'm being used. I mean, I'm not one to ask for something in return when I give, but still...there's a certain limit to that. Sometimes I feel like people only talk to me when they need something, and it sucks, but I still give anyways...hoping that it would be appreciated. Sadly, I don't even feel that much appreciated. *sigh*

Well anyway, I guess I'll just enjoy these weeks without classes while I can. Yay for "us" time love. :D

Yay for Paxmay's 21st month. :D