Drip Drop

I went home today with the bottom of my pants and my arms drenched. Other people who were like me probably complained and hated the weather.

One thing I found weird about myself was that I never really did find the rain annoying or stressful like most of the people I know do because they don't like their hair and/or clothes drenched in rainwater.

I don't know why I love the rain...I just do. The sound of the raindrops falling everywhere, and how they look as they drop and slowly fall on glass windows relaxes me. I could walk under the rain for a long time and never get tired. It just brings a certain comfort with it, like a comforting embrace from a friend.

Part of my love for rain, I think, was because when it rains...I feel like we're all equal. Because when it rains...it falls everywhere. Everyone who is outside gets wet even just a little. No one is really dry. We all get wet somehow.

Living in a tropical country where it is mostly hot and humid all year just makes me appreciate every rainfall. The cool breeze feels like a luxury since it is rarely cool in this country. So I'm always thankful for the rain.

I wish I could be kissed under the rain someday. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say? Did I whine too much?