20th Love Month :)

Today, September 29th of the year 2009, is Paxmay's 20th month of being an epic couple. We're only a few months away from our 2nd year together, and I couldn't help but be excited. I know that the length of time that you have been together doesn't really matter, but I still can't help but let out a happy sigh everytime I think of how long we have been together already, though in all honesty, it still feels a lot longer than that. :)

So it's been 1 year and 8 months and I still fail at words...sorry love...I just really couldn't express how happy I am with you. You're my everything...and I love you so so so soooooooooooooooooooo much and more and more each day. :) And yes, it's actually possible to love you more, I do. :-P

And now I'm just really excited and looking forward to be with you forever love. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say? Did I whine too much?