It Still Has The Same Effect :-)

I've just gone to check Multiply for updates from some of my teachers (they upload their slides there and post updates about our exams, etc.) when I went to check on my page and Pax's Multiply page. I haven't really opened it for a long time now, and looking at Pax's posts back then made me smile a lot, especially the one he posted on February 4th. Reading that one almost made me cry again, it really still has the same effect -- heart beating wildly and teary eyes. It was the start of our forever, and even if we lack the ring for now, I still feel so complete knowing that I'm his and he's mine. :-) We've had a weird week, it was probably just the stress and sickness going on, but reading that makes me forget everything else and just think of him and me and how we really are perfect for each other and that he's always going to be the only one for me, and it makes me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

*happy sigh*

I just had to let it out. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say? Did I whine too much?