No Directions

I'm sick at the moment typing on my phone in my bed, and I'm sorry for the emo post. I can't help it.

I've been asking myself lately what am I really good at...and I couldn't think of an answer. Whatever I could think of, there's always someone else who's doing a better job at it. I don't excel at anything...I'm not special.

Not only that, but I also feel like in general, I'm not special. I don't know if people would even notice if I'm gone. Maybe just two persons would. I don't know my worth anymore.

I'm just feeling lost at the moment and I need to find myself again. I think I have to do what my friend did...take a break from social networking sites and just visit them when I need to. I will be using IM of course but will only talk to a few people. I just need a break, or recharge as Pax had said. Hopefully something good will come from this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say? Did I whine too much?